Returns and Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my Tri-booth?
Tri-Booth is a unique custom sound booth product made by hand in Culver City, CA. We try to think of everything before you do, but if we miss something we want to make it right.
If there's a problem with your Tri-booth, the first thing to do is let us know.
What if I receive a defective Tri-booth?
We hand assemble and test every Tri-booth and its components before packing and shipping to you. While it’s exceedingly rare to have a defective component, we will replace any part of Tri-Booth or it’s included accessories, no questions asked, for up to 30 days from date of purchase.
Our Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with Tri-Booth, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit within 30 days of purchase. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from the refund. This covers the time we’ll need to unpack, test, refurbish, disinfect, and repack the booth for sale to another customer.
How to Make a Return:
To make a return, please first contact us so we can process your return promptly. Next, to ensure your credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
● Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
● The Tri-Booth should be packed in the original bag or case in which it was delivered.
● Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS.
● Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
● We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.
Once we've received your return, we'll process it as quickly as possible, but it can take 2-3 business days for the credit to be applied by the issuer of the credit card. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.